FAQ - Recording | Licensing | Streaming

I would like to record or video one of the Last Resort Music Arrangements.  What do I need to do? 

Last Resort Music has a licensing form and agreement that needs to be filled out and returned for all recording projects. In most cases we will grant permission with no fee, but permission needs to be granted in writing so that all copyright laws are followed.

Projects include:
-Recordings or CD's - posted on any website or YouTube
-Video Projects
-Film or TV use
-Recordings to be sold or given away

-Podcasts/Streaming in any format

Link to Application for Licensing 
We have a very simple application for the licensing rights.

Please call 800-762-0966 or email us if you have any questions and we will be happy to help you!